We are expanding our “Experience Management” Team in Thessaloniki, Patras, Heraklion Crete & Ioannina, and we are looking for enthusiast professionals for the roles of Junior Full Stack Web Developers working on Cloud platforms.
Our Deloitte Central Mediterranean practice (which consists of Deloitte Greece, Italy, and Malta), hosts a growing pipeline of Italy-based clients. Thus, we are expanding in order to support international collaboration opportunities with Deloitte member firms across EMEA.
You will have the chance to participate in important international projects, by becoming part of a growing, international delivery network.
Training and support will be provided, according to your experience level, to help you succeed as part of our growing team.
You will be part of a project delivery team, collaborating with colleagues in Greece and in other international offices, including Italy. You will be part of an Agile Scrum team, delivering front and/or back-end development tasks.
The projects will focus on the delivery of showcase sites, ecommerce sites, services for applications, middle-layer and back-end development and delivery.
You will get the chance to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues in Greece and abroad and help realizing our ambition: “make an impact that matters”.
Depending on your previous experience and attitude, you will progressively be able to and will:
- Work collaboratively with local and remote team members as part of an Agile Scrum delivery team
- Understand functional documentation (user stories) and be able to translate these into technical solutions
- Implement functional and technical solutions
- Perform Testing and Verification (unit, system, integration and acceptance)
- Ensure the resolution of complex incidents
- Propose technical solutions and manage problems (bug, updates failures etc.)
- Guarantee the quality of services as perceived by client, act to ensure SLA fulfillment
- Manage the functional and technical sustainability and ensure alignment with client requirements
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Specialized degree (achieved or in progress) with a technical-scientific specialization with a preference for Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Flexibility and strong motivation to operate in the consulting sector
- Availability to travel
- Excellent knowledge of English, strong communication and interpersonal skills, propensity to teamwork, high motivation for consulting and aptitude for analysis and problem solving.
Most of all we appreciate and value excellent analytical skills, problem solving, self-management capacities and a strong goal-oriented inclination.
Moschato, Athens, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ