What Impact will you make?
We are currently looking for Senior Developers to join our dynamic and highly motivating Salesforce Technology team in Thessaloniki, Patras or Heraklion (Crete).
Should you be a coding enthusiast, with a great affinity for the business side of a problem, passionate about improving processes and motivated to take on new challenges across industries, this is the opportunity to do so.
Not familiar with Salesforce? No problem! We offer a special upskilling period to help you transition to the Salesforce technologies.
Deloitte is the first-ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology-enabled business transformations across the globe. Within Deloitte, the Technology Team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory services. At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are natural initiative-takers, bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and people who can make our business grow without compromising standards, integrity, or culture.
- Build Salesforce solutions Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud or other Salesforce products.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Lightning components etc.,
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Perform a resource coach role; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- (preferred) 2+ years of total Salesforce Developer experience
- (preferred) experience on Salesforce Platform - candidates Salesforce.com certified are highly recommended to apply.
- (preferred) experience in a consulting firm
- Ability to implement production-grade solutions across both Frontend (Web) & Backend (APIs, Microservice) technologies & frameworks
- Professional experience in using at least one major frontend framework (e.g. React, AngularJS, etc) or one major backend framework (e.g. Spring, Micronaut, NodeJS etc)
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc
- Experience in working within an agile development environment and working knowledge of agile software development methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum & Kanban
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills
- Good knowledge of English (Italian is a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Overall, you’re an ideas person, a problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. You know amazing work comes from different minds, so you love collaborating and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds, and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
Ioannina, Ioannina, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ