Deloitte is a global leader in consulting services, supporting the most important companies, in all market sectors, for the transformation of business models through the adoption of the leading digital technologies. The new frontiers of digitalization are radically changing the interaction models between people and organizations, opening the doors to endless opportunities and our professionals are able to help companies in catching these opportunities.
Our Integration Engineering practice supports our customers in understanding and adopting the most advanced technological solutions, identifying and implementing the integration architectures that best meet the requirements and business strategies.
Through our integration architect and developers, we help our customers to create safe and reliable innovations that guarantee a real competitive advantage on the market:
- Integration Services solutions that are aimed at radically transforming operational processes and digital making them more efficient. Nowadays a mandatory element for the unison functioning of complex enterprise ecosystems
- Technological Architectures that allows the most modern Cloud applications to be integrated and communicated with "plug & play" systems with enterprise systems
- Micro-services implementation that allows orchestration, reuse and high availability in order to reduce time to market and improvement the user experience.
You will focus on carrying out actively and responsibly the integration operate services activities assigned to you. Acting with progressively increasing autonomy within multi-functional teams, you will be responsible for the quality of your work and its alignment with the clients’ priorities, targets and needs.
You will get the chance to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues in Thessaloniki, Patras & Creteand abroad working on managed services and help realizing our ambition: “make an impact that matters”.
Within our teams, you will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Design micro-services architectures in on premise or cloud environments;
- Develop skills on the functionality of integration tools, such as Enterprise Service Bus, Business Process Management and API Management and understand their applicability;
- Develop integration services using tools, such as Mulesoft, Tibco, Boomi, Informatica, SAP PO, SCPI and others;
- Support the integration of specific applications from different market sectors (Financial Services and Consumer, Product & Distribution, Retail);
Depending on your previous experience and attitude, in a longer or shorter time, you will progressively be able to and will:
- Implement functional and technical solutions on Incidents, Service and Change Requests;
- Perform Testing and Verification (unit, system, integration and acceptance)
- Batch recovery;
- Ensure the resolution of complex incidents;
- Monitor and verify the quality of incident resolutions, corrective and preventive maintenance;
- Problem management (bug, updates failures) and propose technical solutions;
- Guarantee solutions sustainability and availability;
- Guarantee the quality of services as perceived by client, act to ensure SLA fulfillment;
- Manage the functional and technical sustainability and ensure alignment with client requirements;
- Own a degree from a University or Technological Educational Institution (already graduated or expected to graduate within spring of 2022) in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical course of study
- Have a good understanding of the software lifecycle and problem-solving skills
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Be Proactive and have genuine enthusiasm, curiosity and teamwork attitude
- Enjoy traveling and working abroad
- Be available to work full-time with a permanent contract at DACC office in Thessaloniki, Patras & Crete
- Programming experience with J2EE (JDK 1.8+)
- Software project management e build automation knowledge (Apache Maven, Gradle)
- SQL RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- CVS: Git
- Knowledge of REST API, SOAP WS, Integration Architectures principles
- Knowledge of Integration Platforms (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Informatica, SAP PI/PO, APIGEE, Talend, WebMethods)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Italian language
Θεσσαλονίκη, Θεσσαλονίκη, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Gerakas, East Attica (Remote), ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Patra, Achaea, -