Data.Noesis is a constantly growing technological company located in Athens, Greece that offers all in one Innovative - Intelligent Solutions and Professional Services on a global network scale by serving 14 countries.
- We deliver integrated retail and security solutions
- We provide custom-built software, total support services and added-value solutions through future expansion and system integration
- We are state-of-the art hardware providers, representatives of the most trustworthy suppliers, with the best customer care services
Data.Noesis is seeking to recruit a high calibre, energetic individual to join its Technical Department in Athens as IT Project Manager.
If you share the same passion with us and you want to be part of a diverse and cross functional team, then apply now!
As an IT Project Manager you will :
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Own the successful delivery of the project – ensuring client acceptance
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Plan, manage and maximize utilization of project resources
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and manages project scope, schedule and costs
- Administer the change request process, including related communications, project plan adjustments, resource allocation, and client invoicing
- Manage escalation of issues as appropriate as well as being responsible for their successful resolution
- Coordinate engineering team leaders and internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage client expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Make project reporting, project status and milestones review
- Create project deliverables and agreed milestones
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly team of experienced & skilled professionals.
- On-boarding training plan and lifelong learning opportunities
- Career Development Opportunities
- Direct & open communication with strong team spirit
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree(AEI/TEI) in Business Administration, Information Technology or any related field
- Experience in tech related projects
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and leadership techniques
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Flexibility in travelling
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Fulfilled military obligations.
Kavala, Kavala, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Gerakas, East Attica, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ