What Impact will you make?
We are looking for Junior Developers that are looking forward to getting trained and working on SAP ABAP or PI/PO (Process Integration/Process Orchestration).
Deloitte is the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology enabled business transformations across the globe. Within Deloitte, the Technology Team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory services.
Should you be a fresh graduate with Object Oriented Programming knowledge, looking to kick start your career in the field of Software Engineering, this may be your opportunity to get trained in the one of the largest ERP technologies in the world.
You will be focused on carrying out actively and responsibly the technical support activities assigned to you. Acting with progressively increasing autonomy within teams, you will be responsible for the quality of your work and its alignment with the clients’ priorities, targets and needs.
You will get the chance to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues in Heraklion, Crete and abroad and help realizing our ambition: “make an impact that matters”.
As an ABAP developer you will be expected to:
- Work independently or as part of an international team towards building complex functionality according to business requirements
- Maintain, Modify or Enhance existing applications
- Create documentation and execute test scenarios
- Willingness and flexibility to work with new technologies and frameworks
- Build a continuous learning attitude
- Hold a degree from a University or Technological Educational Institution (or expected to graduate within the first semester of 2021) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical course of study
- Knowledge of the Relational Database concepts
- Familiarity with the representation of structured data (eg XML or JSON )
- Understand data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills by dealing with SW development issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Italian language will be a plus
- Experience with any front-end technology or UI5 is nice to have
- Military obligations fulfilled
We appreciate the following set of additional knowledge:
- SAP PO integration experience on S/4 HANA implementations
- Italian language
Most of all we appreciate and value excellent analytical skills, problem-solving, self-management capacities and a strong goal-oriented inclination.
Ioannina, Ioannina, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ