- Appointment Scheduling
- Client Relations
- Communication Skills
- Event Planning
- Front Office
Euromedica Group manages one of the largest Primary and Secondary healthcare networks in Greece. The Group provides its services through an extensive network, consisting of diagnostic centers, general clinics as well as rehabilitation center and assisted reproduction unit in major Greek cities. We are currently seeking to employ an experienced Front Office Receptionist to join our team.
The role is based in Athens and has weekly rotation day & afternoon shifts (9:00-17:00 & 11:00- 19:00)
If this role feels right for you and you can demonstrate the criteria above APPLY BELOW, using the code RECEP ATH.
- Front desk management
- Welcomes and directs visitors
- Supports the organization of meetings and visits to the company's venues
- Coordinates day-to-day administrative tasks
- Handles company correspondence, e-mails, couriers, deliveries etc.
- Handles incoming telephone calls and messaging
- Ensures administrative functioning of the office services by placing orders for services, equipment and supplies
- Travel and events planning & organization
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest Healthcare Groups in Greece, with high standards in work ethics and professional environment.
- Continuous training
- Career development opportunities
- University/bachelor's degree
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of the Greek and English language
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients, and vendors
Good to have
- Positive Attitude
- Communication skills
- Professional behavior
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Team player
Agia Paraskevi, Athens, Greece
Athens, Athens, Greece
Zakynthos (city), Zakynthos, Greece