RFB GROUP is a rapidly growing company that specializes in providing innovative and pioneering digital training solutions to both businesses and educational organizations. Moreover, RFB Group holds a leading position in publications covering a wide range of fields. Our goal is to upgrade education through technology, based on the principles of flexibility, independence and interaction.
Always here to help our partners fulfill their educational goals and achieve the best results, upskilling their organizations knowledge.
Visit our websites www.rosili.gr and www.flexlearn.com and discover the future of knowledge!
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Specialist to join our team!
You will help drive our sales and grow the business by attracting new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Especially you will:
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships
- Evaluating and improving sales and marketing strategies
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Annual and Project based bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or in a related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel
- Experienced with CRM software
- Advanced knowledge of business development
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Management & multitasking skills
Good to have
- Experience working in the educational industry will be considered a plus
- Be a tech savvy person