What Impact will you make?
Deloitte is a worldwide leader in Analytics consulting and helps Companies to acquire data from heterogeneous sources, transforming it into accurate and immediately useful information, a must-have for those companies who want to be fact-driven in their decision-making processes, leveraging both data and insights. Artificial Intelligence & Data is the best-in-class option to shape, design and implement Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Visualization and Big Data Management solutions, with a technology-agnostic approach. You will have the opportunity to improve your analytics skills with a cross-industry approach and to learn how to choose the most suitable technological solution. Furthermore, by joining our Artificial Intelligence & Data Communities you will be always up to date about technology news, part of R&D projects and contribute to creating innovative assets.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In your role you will proactively and responsibly carry out complex project activities, lead small teams and support your team leader with client’s stakeholders. You will be responsible for the quality of the work done by you and the people reporting to you, acting responsively and autonomously within multifunctional teams, positively engaging client key users and your counterparts with a clear, empathic, and impactful communication style. You will have the responsibility to share your experience and knowledge with younger colleagues, leading by example in the realization of our ambition: “make an impact that matters”.
To fulfill this role, you will have to be able to:
- Identify, select, and customize the most useful tools for collecting and analyzing data and developing solutions to support the customer's goals.
- Proactively interpret the customer's needs, identifying the most suitable methodologies and approaches for their best satisfaction and supporting the Project Manager in their transformation into project priorities and action-plans.
- Guarantee the production of solid solutions supported by financial data, using tools and resources made available and coordinating junior colleagues.
- Identify potential project issues and promptly share them with the rest of the team.
- Cooperate productively in cross-functional and international teams.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Fluency in concepts and techniques of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Able to design Microsoft BI architectures (e.g., AAS, SSAS, Power BI, Power BI Report Server, On-premises data gateway) both on-premises and in cloud
- Experience in data modeling design
- Good Knowledge of DAX language
- Good knowledge of Azure functions and Power BI data flows
- Fluency in English
- Ability to design, build and deploy reports and dashboards using Power BI
- Familiar with Azure platform (e.g., Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake) and Cloud integrations
Good to have
Additional soft skills required:
- Analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong motivation in consulting
- Organizational skills, resourcefulness, and creativity
- Being team working oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, willingness to travel