We are looking for brilliant and highly motivated UI Designers to join our dynamic Digital innovation Team, based in Thessaloniki, Patras, Crete and Ioannina.
Digital is no longer just about technology. It's a new way of thinking that's integral across the business. That's why our digital transformation strategies create effective courses of action, experiences to engage the customer and integrate client's front and back offices to help them survive and flourish in the future.Using cutting edge approaches embedded with industry experience we help companies anticipate and innovate to size new business opportunities.
- Support the conceptual development and delivery of visual design deliverables across multiple platform and touchpoints.
- Rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution and users’ feedback—across many platforms.
- Translate concepts ideas into user experiences that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity (easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find).
- Create composites, storyboards, initial graphic concepts, moodboards and final deliverables when required.
- Support senior UI/visual designer to conduct brainstorming and defining the overall visual system of the project.
- Support senior UI designer in the workshop facilitation during internal or client meetings.
- Understand and take into consideration technical constraints and user requirements from UX task analysis.
- Collaborate with designers from different backgrounds such as service designers, UX designers, developers, integrating design ideas in order to improve a holistic design for our clients.
- Take design feedback from UI senior designer and UI lead and incorporate it quickly on daily basis.
- Support senior designers and project managers with creative presentations, graphics and other visual content for internal and external communications.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with other Member Firms of Deloitte abroad
- Involvement in international projects and multinational top clients
- Opportunities to travel for training and business projects
- Continuous training & certifications
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Career growth
- Private health insurance
- Ticket restaurants
- Fresh Fruits at the office to boost your energy
- Various Corporate discounts
- Diverse & Inclusive environment
- Collaborative, friendly and young colleagues to work with
- Team bonding activities
You should have strong user experience skills combined with strong business acumen and strong communication skills. You should be innovative, quick to adapt, and eager to learn new technologies within the digital space.
The ideal candidate will have to meet the following requirements:
- Understand of the end to end UI Design process,
- Analyze large quantities of data. Including the ability to synthesize understanding of analysis and user insight to shape Service design deliverables and outcomes
- Have education and/or training in creative tools and applications.
- Work comfortably and amiably with other project team members.
- Demonstrate recognition of good design and perceive differences among technologies and user experiences.
- Innate talent for design and have developed a trained eye. Demonstrate understanding of typography as applied to digital uses.
- Knowledge of Service design tools
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to think innovatively and develop new design solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and plan workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Availability to travel
Volos, Magnesia, -
Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece