INTRALOT, a publicly listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions worldwide. With a global workforce of approximately 1,800 employees in 2022, INTRALOT is committed to redefine innovation and quality of services in the lottery and gaming sector, while supporting operators in raising funds for good causes. INTRALOT was distinguished as a top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is 'Driving Lottery Digital Transformation with flexible, reliable, secure solutions and systems'.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Cyber Security Engineer
In your role, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Act as a subject matter expert for HQ offices and customer projects in the domain of Cybersecurity
- Help in administration, implementation and support of Cybersecurity Systems (WAF, SIEM, EDR, email Security)
- Investigate and analyze alerts triggered from the Cyber Security Solutions in place
- Participate in conducting Vulnerability Assessments
- Getting involved in and coordinate Penetration Tests and execute Technical Risk Assessments (e.g., Applications, Systems, Networks, DBs)
- Participate in conducting Security Static Code & Dynamic Code Analysis
- Participate in the design and implementation of Cybersecurity controls
- Provide consultation and security improvements in Azure oriented solutions
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or relevant technology-related field
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the domain of Cybersecurity in a role involving customer interaction
- Good knowledge of Design & Implementation regarding Cybersecurity Models (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond & Recover)
- Knowledge of third-party security applications, tools and solutions (SIEM, WAF, EDR, etc.)
- Good knowledge (hands-on experience in application security testing), in the areas of Penetration Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Security Static Code & Dynamic Code Analysis
- Understanding and hands-on experience regarding Cybersecurity trends, threats, procedures mitigation techniques, cybersecurity policy development and execution.
- Familiar with security systems infrastructure, technical audit functions, and vulnerability assessment tools as well as other security technologies
- Familiar with Azure landscape
- Being comfortable with cyber security incident handling topic
- Familiar with International Standard regarding Security (ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27017, PCI DSS, NIST CSF and CIS)
- Cybersecurity Certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, GCIH, GPEN, eWPT, CySA+, eCPPT, CEH, AZ-500 will be considered a plus!
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken.
Good to have
On the personal side:
- Experience and comfort in presenting and explaining cybersecurity topics to technical teams as well as senior level audience
- Experience in working with developments teams, regarding secure code analysis and testing
- Experience in working with cross functional teams in executing projects (System Support, Application Support, DBAs, Networks, DevOps, etc.)
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate with Cyber Security topic
INTRALOT’s vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Acharnes, East Attica, Greece