INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omnichannel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games, and VLTs. Our motto is ‘Business Innovation driven by Digital Technology’.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a IT Architecture Engineer.
As our new IT Architecture Engineer, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Responsible for the comprehensive high-level design, functionality, economics and architectural compliance of projects
- Apply new technology, design and reuse existing technology for business process
- Work closely with other network and systems administrators to identify and reduce skillset deficiencies
- Research and provide information on technical trends and document all solution architecture design and analysis work
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.
- You have already earned your University/ College Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant technology field
- You have 2+ years of working experience in relevant position
- Ability to design Logical & Physical IT solutions (such as Network and Systems)
- Strong IT background in the following areas:
- Server systems (HW Servers as well as Virtualization)
- Networking (FWs, Load Balancers, Switches, Routers)
- Infrastructure Components (Optical Switches, Storage, Backup)
- OS (Windows, Linux, AIX)
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Experience with IT supplementary services (LDAP, CA, SMTP, FTP)
- Experience with Cloud Native architectures (such as Microsoft Azure)
- Good experience in DR and High Availability concepts
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
Good to have
On a personal side:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills will make your candidacy stand out!
- You are also distinguished for your organizational skills, your problem- solving abilities and for your strong sense of prioritizing
- … we work, above everything else, as a TEAM. So, you also have to be an excellent team player
INTRALOT’s vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Acharnes, East Attica, Greece