Deloitte is a global leader in consulting services, supporting the most important companies, in all market sectors, for the transformation of business models through the adoption of the leading digital technologies. The new frontiers of digitalization are radically changing the interaction models between people and organizations, opening the doors to endless opportunities and our professionals are able to help companies in catching these opportunities.
We are looking for a Consultant for our office in Thessaloniki, Patra & Crete to join our dynamic and highly motivating Consulting team and to be directly involved on important international development projects.
You will be focused on actively and responsibly carrying out project-related activities assigned to you, working with increasing autonomy within multi-functional teams, you will be responsible for the quality of your work and its alignment with the clients’ priorities, targets and needs.
Your role as an IT Architect will focus on the accountable and proactive execution of assigned projects, aligning priorities and objectives to firm’s needs, exhibiting full ownership regarding quality of own work and showing your personal commitment to our purpose “make an impact that matters”.
Tasks to be executed:
- Support the project team in gathering, collection and description of requirements of software products (functional and non-functional)
- Support the project team in design and modelling architecture of software products using languages such as Archimate and UML standards
- Support the project team in drafting documentation (e.g., MS Power Point, Word) related with the elaborated architecture
To fully cover your role, you ought to be able to:
- work with a distributed team and deliver your tasks independently;
- leverage on strong analytical skills needed to compare processes with the capabilities of emerging technologies;
- support the distributed team interpreting client’s needs and defining solutions that best suit them;
- autonomously produce solid and structured analysis, employing available tools and resources and possibly coordinating Junior employees if needed;
- communicate your ideas and proposals in a clear, structured and concise fashion;
- indicate possible issues related to the project and swiftly share them with the rest of the team;
- fruitfully cooperate with inter-functional and international teams.
- Competitive compensation package able to satisfy the expectations of talented candidates
- Private health insurance
- Ticket restaurants
- Continuous training
- Smart working
- Traveling & International projects
- Diversity & Inclusion environment
- Career growth
- Additional Vacation days
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management and Information Systems or similar background
- Software engineering knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in software requirements analysis
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn how to model software architectures using UML / Archimate notation
- Interest in exploring new technologies (e.g., cloud architecture) and their application to real-life use cases
- Eagerness to continuously develop skills
- Analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow deadlines and multitask
- Strong ability to communicate in English; Italian knowledge would be a plus
- Willing to travel, domestically and abroad.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of TOGAF standard and methodology
- Basic knowledge of tools and notations for designing software architecture (e.g., UML, Archimate)