We are expanding our ADOBE Team in Thessaloniki, Patras and Heraklion (Crete) and we are looking for enthusiast professionals for the role of Junior Web Developer.
At Deloitte Alexander Competence Center, we are expanding our local team to support international collaboration opportunities with Deloitte member firms across EMEA. You will have the chance to participate in important international projects, becoming part of a growing, international delivery network.
Adobe is a key global alliance partner of Deloitte. You can find out more about the partnership here.
Depending on your experience level, you will be provided training and support to help you succeed as part of our growing team.
You will be part of a project deliver team, likely with colleagues in Greece as well as others. International offices, including Italy. Delivering front and/or back-end development tasks, as part of an Agile Scrum team.
The projects will focus on the delivery of Adobe Experience Manager-based websites and services. Experience with Adobe will be an advantage but not essential.
You will get the chance to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues in Heraklion and abroad and help to realize our ambition: “make an impact that matters”.
Depending on your previous experience and attitude, in a longer or shorter time, you will progressively be able to and will:
- Work collaboratively with local and remote team members as part of an Agile Scrum delivery team
- Understand functional documentation (user stories) and be able to translate these into technical solutions
- Implement functional and technical solutions
- Perform Testing and Verification (unit, system, integration, and acceptance)
- Ensure the resolution of complex incidents;
- Problem management (bug, updates failures) and propose technical solutions;
- Guarantee the quality of services as perceived by the client, act to ensure SLA fulfillment;
- Manage the functional and technical sustainability and ensure alignment with client requirements
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Specialized degree (achieved or in progress) with a technical-scientific specialization with a preference for Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science, and Information Technology
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Orientation to team working
- Flexibility and strong motivation to operate in the consulting sector
- Availability to travel
- Excellent knowledge of English and strong communication and interpersonal skills, propensity to team work, high motivation for consulting, and aptitude for analysis and problem-solving
Most of all we appreciate and value excellent analytical skills, problem-solving, self-management capacities, and a strong goal-oriented inclination.