Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
We are starting and expanding our Digital Mobile development Team in Heraklion and we are looking for enthusiast professionals for the role of Junior Digital Mobile Native and Hybrid developer.
Our Deloitte Alexander Competence Center in Heraklion hosts cutting-edge technology practices such as Salesforce, Commerce, Mobile, Cloud, Magento/Adobe Mobile etc. More specifically, we are growing the Mobile pipeline of worldwide clients, thus we are expanding to support international collaboration opportunities within Deloitte member firms across EMEA. Consequently, you will have the chance to participate to important international projects becoming part of a growing, international network.
You will be part of a project delivery team, with colleagues in Greece but as well as members of other international offices, including Italy. Delivering front and/or back-end development tasks, as part of an Agile Scrum team. The projects will focus on the delivery of Mobile project, based on Digital Mobile platforms technologies (native and hybrid).
At Deloitte, we appreciate and value excellent analytical skills, problem-solving, self-management competencies, and a strong goal-oriented inclination. We are looking for passionate professionals willing to join the Digital Mobile development practice in the office of Heraklion.
Previous experience with Mobile native and hybrid development will be a plus, but don’t worry: with a dedicated training path and Deloitte’s expert technical architects supporting you, you will be able to master the technology and get also your Mobile development skills.
You will get the chance to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues in Heraklion and abroad, bringing to life our ambition: to “make an impact that matters”.
Depending on your previous experience and learning curve, either in the short or medium term, you will progressively be able to and will:
- Work collaboratively with local and remote team members as part of an Agile delivery team.
- Understand functional documentation (user stories) and be able to translate these into technical solutions.
- Learn the Mobile platform development and solution design.
- Implement functional and technical solutions.
- Perform Testing and Verification (unit, system, integration, and acceptance).
- Ensure the resolution of complex incidents.
- Problem management (bug, updates failures) and propose technical solutions.
- Guarantee the quality of services as requested by our clients and act accordingly to ensure SLA fulfillment.
- Manage the functional and technical sustainability of the projects and ensure that all requirements are met based on client needs.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Start a career in Digital Mobile, so as to become an expert in the specific field.
- Learn and deepen on the Mobile development platform, the leading Digital Mobile platforms worldwide, through dedicated training, hands-on experience to real projects, and a certification path.
- Improve your skills in front-end development paving your way towards a Mobile full-stack developer profile.
- Work on exciting Digital Mobile projects for well-known brands, within young, brilliant, and collaborative agile teams.
For the role, the ideal candidate needs to have the following requirements:
- Degree (or in the final year of acquiring the degree) related to Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of English and strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work autonomously but also within a team, high motivation for consulting field and analytical and problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of Mobile platforms.
- Knowledge the Client-Server model, especially Mobile-Server interactions.
- Academic or professional hands-on experience in Web Application development will be considered as a plus.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Flexibility and strong motivation to work in the fast-paced consulting field.
- Availability to travel