Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of loyalty and engagement in 40 countries worldwide, in multinational companies?
We design and develop exceptional loyalty experiences, and we are determined to meet the highest standards.
Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. The complexity and rate at which the software industry is transforming has increased exponentially in recent years. We are committed to being a leader in the industry!
As such, we are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and business concepts.
We continually strive to attract, retain and develop the best talent, and we support this vision with a robust offering of development and training programs at every level. In this concept, we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team!
What you’ll do:
- The Frontend Developer is responsible for elevating end-to-end apps through innovative problem-solving. You will work closely with other digital and marketing departments and front-end developers who are on the forefront of leveraging innovative technologies in digital experience management and mobile technologies.
- Analysis and optimization of how ICON Platforms serves the customer to its digital marketing channels, this will include working with stakeholders inside and outside the business to enhance and evolve how we surface our customer insights.
- Gather and synthesize tech requirements from a variety of sources e.g. analysis, voice of customer, internal business needs and management requests and propose and integrate scalable & reliable technologies to address those needs.
- Drive rapid iteration, testing and change to deliver on business goals and KPIs
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full remote option
- Performance rewards
- Flexible working schedule
- Continuous training and career development opportunities
- Well-defined working rules, but yet a friendly working environment!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
ICON Platforms is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other class protected by law.
- University or College degree in computer science/engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
- At least 3 years of work experience in frontend roles
- 2+ years of working experience with Angular
- 1+ year of working experience with React
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
Good to have
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Experience on performance optimization
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with Typescript