What Impact will you make?
We are currently looking for Back End developers (Juniors & Experienced) to join our Microsoft Dynamics 365 team in Deloitte Thessaloniki, Patras and Crete.
Microsoft Dynamics practice is one of the core Service Areas in Technology, providing cross industries clients with the advice and delivery support that they need in their complex technology programs.
Our team is specifically focused on enabling clients to overcome complex ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) challenges when delivering business driven, technology-enabled change across their organization. Our specialists help clients in designing and implementing fully integrated solutions across the organization. Our end-to-end solutions encompass technology, people and data.
Microsoft Dynamics practice has the ambitions to further grow our delivery capability and help clients with the implementation of large scale end-to-end business transformation and implementation programs.
In collaboration with your senior colleagues, you will focus on the accountable and proactive execution of assigned projects, aligning priorities and objectives to client’s needs, exhibiting full ownership regarding quality of own work and showing your personal commitment to our purpose “make an impact that matters”.
During your tenure, you will demonstrate and develop ability to:
- Gather, assimilate and analyse relevant data to help surface and support solutions
- Articulate ideas and thoughts in a clear, structured and compelling way
- Be result oriented, assuming responsibility for assigned work and reviewing for accuracy and quality
- Collaborate effectively across teams, supporting your team-mates and maintaining a positive and proactive approach even in challenging situations.
As a Senior member of the team you will additionally:
- Lead and coach a team
- Participate in technical analysis and create specification document
- Develop technical architecture, strategy and guidelines document
- Track Development progress and project deliverables
- Effectively articulate not only technical and design/implementation concepts but also the potential solutions.
- Perform coding, implementation, testing, debugging, modification, documentation, and maintenance on applications
- Create Unit Test automation scripts
- Performance Tuning
- Respect the Product Best Practices
We are looking for individuals that will embody out Microsoft Dynamics practise at Deloitte Consulting - people who understand the connection between the Business problem and the technology solution and have the professional and personal skills to make a real difference to our Clients.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- University Degree on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field of studies
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages like C# Java.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Relational Database managemenand t systems
- Professional working proficiency in the English language
- An ability to travel locally and internationally based on defined program needs or phases
- Strong attitude to problem solving and reverse engineering
- A strong focus on team working within diverse and remotely located teams
- Ability to translate functional requirements to technical solutions
Good to have
Experience in the below would be considered a plus:
- Base knowledge of Cloud Azure platform
- Base knowledge of Visual Studio or any other IDE
- Experience with Version Control systems (Azure DevOps)
If you are applying for the Senior role, additionally you will be need to have:
- Work experience on ERPs or department/management software.
- Work experience in other consulting firms.
- Professional skills on:
- Interacting with functional consultants and customer key users
- Organizing meetings and preparing project scheduling
- Managing a development team
- Meeting due dates and being proactive in solve problems
- Managing the application migration from legacy systems
- Data migration and ETL processes
Technical skills that will be really appreciated and taken into high consideration:
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX 2012
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and .Net Framework
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform
Kavala, Kavala, Greece
Gerakas, East Attica, Greece