- Quality Assurance
Procureship provides an efficient connection between shipping companies, ship suppliers & service providers by offering a pioneering solution for the entire marine procurement cycle.
As our QA Engineer, you will be part of our core development team, aiming to maintain and improve a fully scalable solution. You will be expected to effectively maintain high standards of quality in all provided services, as the platform is constantly growing set of microservices with a growing number of clients.
- Perform manual testing and report bugs/improvements
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to deployment
- Collaborate with development and product teams to understand upcoming features
- Document the process and write complete, well-organized test cases, bug reports and status reports
- Attractive compensation package based on experience and skill-set
- Health Insurance
- Friendly & collaborative work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Other Benefits
The right candidate should have experience in manual testing. The candidate should also have experience in being part of a software development team.
- At least 1 year of manual testing in a software development team
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- Experience with an agile methodology and tools like Jira, Confluence and Jenkins or similar CI tool
- An understanding of continuous integration and delivery
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek & English
Good to have
- Experience with Linux and scripting
- Experience with python or java
- Experience with automation testing
- Experience with Robot Framework