- Spring Framework
Ground Zero Labs is a Software House, more than 10 years in the market, which cooperates with the biggest companies in the banking, insurance and payments industry.
We are a team of skilled developers who share the same passion for creation of exceptional products and services. We work for anyone, from small start-ups to multinational enterprises, trying to transform their ideas and visions to successful case studies. In the remaining time, we try to create our own innovative products that benefit the greater good!
We are seeking a Mid Java Developer who is eager to learn. We’re looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
If you share the same passion with us and you want to be part of our Engineering team, then apply now!
- Collaborate with team members to define application requirements and functional specifications.
- Be involved in one of the largest software engineering projects that exist in Greece.
- Participate in the full development & release lifecycle of the next generation banking software.
- Be working in an agile environment where you will learn new and exciting technologies.
- Develop and implement software documentation, including design specifications, user guides, and technical documentation.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Private Insurance Plan
- Ticket Restaurant
- On the job training
- Flexibility in remote working, on site working model only in client’s office
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Bachelor's Degree (AEI/TEI) in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Java application development.
- Experience with JEE or Spring Framework (Integration, Data, AMQP)
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Eager to work in an agile environment.
- Passionate about quality.
Good to have
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience with version control (Git)
Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece
Athens, Athens, Greece