What Impact will you make?
Deloitte is a worldwide leader in Professional Services with a presence in more than 150 countries and territories. Leading in the age of insight requires new strategies that leverage data for informed business decisions. Deloitte Analytics focuses on combining broad business advisory capabilities and deep technology skills to help companies draw business value from these new technological functionalities.
The Artificial Intelligence & Data team designs and develops solutions for Big Data Management and Visual AI with a technology agnostic approach.
You will have the opportunity to improve your development and analytics skills with a cross-industry approach and to learn how to choose the most suitable technological solution.
Additionally, by joining our AI & Data Communities, you will always be up to date about technology, contribute to R&D projects, and support the development of innovative assets.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In your role you will proactively and responsibly carry out complex project activities, lead small teams and support your team leader with client’s stakeholders. You will be responsible for the quality of the work done by you and the people reporting to you, acting responsively and autonomously within multifunctional teams, positively engaging client key users and your counterparts with a clear, empathic, and impactful communication style. You will have the responsibility to share your experience and knowledge with younger colleagues, leading by example in the realization of our ambition: “make an impact that matters”.
To fulfill this role, you will have to be able to:
- Identify, select, and customize the most useful tools for collecting and analyzing data and developing solutions to support the customer's goals.
- Proactively interpret the customer's needs, identifying the most suitable methodologies and approaches for their best satisfaction and supporting the Project Manager in their transformation into project priorities and action-plans.
- Guarantee the production of solid solutions supported by financial data, using tools and resources made available and coordinating junior colleagues.
- Identify potential project issues and promptly share them with the rest of the team.
- Cooperate productively in cross-functional and international teams.
- Learn and master new technologies and tools related to project activities.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Fluency in concepts and techniques of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Experience in Data Modeling design, mainly Tabular Models. Familiar with Microsoft Analysis Services Projects and Tabular Editor
- Good Knowledge of DAX language and how to optimize formulas
- Good knowledge of SQL queries and structures. Be able to write readable and optimized queries (Views, Stored Procedures)
- Experience in ETL processes with tools such as ADF, Informatica, ODI, SSIS, and Microsoft Power Query
- Good knowledge of Power BI data flows. Familiar with Azure functions
- Good knowledge of Data Visualization tools, especially Power BI. Able to design and create insightful dashboards
- Able to design Microsoft BI architectures (e.g., AAS, SSAS, Power BI, On-premises data gateway) both on-premises and in cloud
- Familiar with Azure platform (e.g., Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake) and Cloud integrations
- Fluency in English
Preferable, but not mandatory:
- Considerable experience with Power Shell, Java, or Python language
Additional soft skills required:
- Analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Strong motivation in consulting
- Organizational skills, resourcefulness, and creativity