You will become part of our small and growing GWF Labs team in Thessaloniki, as we rethink and redesign our company-wide approach to digital capabilities. You have a real passion for the application of technology, and you enjoy learning in your spare time about new tools and ways to solve business problems. You find solutions where others see dead-ends and sense opportunities where others see threats. You invite change and you feel comfortable in a dynamic, evolving environment. You take full ownership of your tasks and have a customer-centric mentality. You know Microsoft Applications and yet you can discern their limits. We are strengthening our highly dedicated team of IT professionals who give their all to help GWF and its customers flourish. The ideal candidate for this position has willingness to learn new tools and technologies, can translate business needs into a mashup of applications, is a fast thinker and learner, able to immerse himself into new content, can quickly adopt in demanding environments, and wants to help GWF increase its efficiency by equipping it with relevant tools.
Who you will work with
GWF has highly ambitious goals – and a lot of potential. We have gathered a crowd of 200+ fantastic people in five locations to accomplish double-digit growth and bring really cool products to the market. We are investing a lot of personal commitment, love and money in building a company where employees, customers and shareholders are equally happy. What do we do? In times of increasing resource scarcity, climate change and environmental challenges, we go the extra mile to measure valuable resources (water, heat, gas, electricity) and are developing new measurement and communication technologies in this domain. We are working globally and within our home market Switzerland. We constantly strive to reinvent ourselves, pushing forward a wave of dynamic technology and infrastructure investments. Being in the middle of this transformation, more and more of us are really enjoying it.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
What you will do
As a member of the Software Development team you report to the local Team Leader and drive the streamlining of our business application portfolio, while contributing to high-profile digital transformation projects within GWF. You will work tightly together with Senior IT Management located in Lucerne, Switzerland to identify and implement Power Apps integrations keeping both user experience and ease of maintenance in mind. For instance, you will set up PowerApps/Flow integrations to automate and speed up data entries, facilitate measurement data flows and thus supercharge end-to-end business processes. Together with the Team Leader, you will harmonize the interfaces across the application landscape. Moreover, you will be responsible for supporting the Apps you create and continuously improve them.
- A pleasant, fun and achievement-oriented environment.
- Learning and growth opportunities in an international company setup.
- Full support for relevant training & lifelong learning initiatives.
- Medical Coverage Package.
- Modern, bright office with parking space, located close to the airport.
- Company Sponsored events.
- Relocation package for applicants abroad.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 1 year experience as an IT professional with relevant coding exposure
- Experience with PowerApps and Power Automate or determination to acquire such in the first months
- Good grasp of business processes (e.g., Sales, Supply Chain, HR, Logistics, After-Sales)
- Agility in learning and adopting new work habits, processes and ideas is paramount
- Eagerness to identify and take ownership of issues, and drive them to resolution
- Excellent English skills is a must
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar studies round up your profile
- Business App Management acumen with focus on the Microsoft technology stack and Office 365; experience with SharePoint, OneDrive and Dynamics 365 is a strong plus
- Experience working with Azure resources (VMs, DBs, AD, VNETs, etc.) is nice-to-have
- German communication skills is a strong plus
Θεσσαλονίκη, Θεσσαλονίκη, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Gerakas, East Attica (Remote), ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Patra, Achaea, -