- Embedded Operating Systems
- Network Design
- Technology Integration
On behalf of our client, a startup IT company specializing in the domain of cybersecurity, we are looking for a resourceful and passionate System Integration Engineer.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, integration, and debugging via thorough innovative testing methods of control systems. You will be orchestrating and assisting in designing and integrating our core products with software for real-time embedded systems using model-based software development tools. You will be collaborating with the developers of all departments to provide our customers with a stable and feature-full product that is the lead in the industry.
- Immersing yourself in the realm of cybersecurity, actively engaging with the latest and most captivating technologies to operate hands-on with the most advanced tools in the field.
- Developing advanced automation, testing scripts, and tools in various programming languages.
- Work diligently with our technical teams (architects, developers, PMs) to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
- Be responsible for the installation, configuration, debugging, and maintenance of multiplex systems in various Operating Systems and Virtualization technologies.
- Facilitate product success by closely collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders. Take the lead in streamlining integrations within technological workflows across all R&D teams.
- Apply expert diagnostic skills to address deep technological issues and provide effective resolutions.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Play an integral role in shaping our product roadmap, collaborating with developers, and providing your specialized insights to elevate the design of core technologies and product interfaces.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Remote working flexibility.
- Private health insurance.
- Corporate events and trips.
- Career growth prospects.
- Friendly and flexible working environment and culture.
- Working for a passionate organization that has tremendous aspiration in a growing market, with commitment to continuous learning, development and success.
- Snacks and drinks are offered daily.
- Most of all – you are a fast learner, curious, knowledge hungry and technology driven professional, that is always up for a technical challenge.
- You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Linux/Unix.
- You are familiar with Docker Containers
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, Proxmox)
- You are experienced in computer networks and can design – resolve advanced networking issues (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- You have experience with scripting languages (Python)
- You have experience with SQL Databases
- You have experience with open-source tools (Nginx, squid, APIs)
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field.
- Fluent in English
Good to have
- You have programming experience in Java, HTML, and JS.
- You have experience in both cloud-based and on-premises service and technology environments.
- Knowledge and experience with Jira & git applications
- Experience in Cybersecurity
Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece