What Impact will you make?
Do you want to help clients transform their business through automation while being a part of one of the leading companies in the field of technology? This is your chance! At Deloitte.
We are looking for a Junior RPA Developer in our Tax, Business Process Solutions team in Thessaloniki. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions using Robotic Process Automation Technologies by participating in end-to-end projects, both internally but also externally. Being member of our dynamic team you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge tools and grow at an accelerated rate.
As a Junior RPA Developer, you will focus on:
- Supporting the team with interpreting client’s needs and defining methods and approaches that best suit business requirements.
- Producing technical analysis and developing solutions by leveraging on tools and resources that will available toall team member.
- Communicating ideas and proposals in a clear, structured and concise manner.
- Cooperating with inter functional and international teams.
- Independently performing tasks with some guidance to execute a portion of the project scope.
- Private health insurance
- Ticket restaurants
- Continuous training & certifications
- Smart working
- Traveling & International projects
- Diversity & Inclusion environment
- Career growth
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant field
- Good Knowledge of Office tools
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- Basic Knowledge of .Net programming (C# and/or VB.Net).
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated to learn new tools and technologies.
- Flexibility to develop and maintain technical documentation in English.
Good to have
Optional but highly appreciated skills:
- Certification in any RPA platform, preferably in UIPath
- Experience in RPA developments
- Experience in .Net programming and SQL Server
- Experience in Power Queries (M language) and VBA