What Impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we are committed to creating a talent experience that allows our people to thrive and grow. Our HR professionals play an important role in this experience from administration to recruitment, development, performance management and compensation. By helping to align people aspirations with business needs, we make a key contribution to the continuation of our business and our people’s career satisfaction.
If HR is what you love, and you believe that an organizations’ greatest asset is their people, you may find a match for yourself here, at Deloitte Patra. We want to hear from you if you are ready for a challenge at a role offering a range of strategic and operational responsibilities in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
Join Deloitte and help us make an impact that matters to all current and future Deloitters!
We are a forward thinking team who strive to provide the highest possible standards in finding, growing and retaining the remarkable assemblage of talent within Deloitte. Joining our team you will find yourself working too in the below activities:
- Support to the full recruitment cycle, from identifying potential hires and hosting assessment centers to interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Partner with our business leaders to help them build and grow their teams making sure all people decisions are based on data
- Use data to guide your work & provide support to HR administration processes, update of HR recruitment databases and compliance
- Investigate opportunities for collaboration and organization of job fairs with Universities or other Organizations and host in-house recruitment events, thus building a talent pipeline
- Act as a Consultant to new hires and help them onboard as well as to the rest of our people, building trust and acting as an Advisor
- Always be looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Deloitters
- Constant brainstorming on reinventing how work is done, on initiatives and activities for developing and retaining our people
- Be an advocate of Deloitte’s culture and values
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum 1 year of proven work experience as an HR Consultant or similar role
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (English & Greek)
- Proven Tech and Data Savvy mindset
- Addiction to Social Media
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Diligence, punctuality, and systematic responsible approach
- Willingness to invest time in one’s own knowledge and competencies
- Ethics & Integrity, Inclusive & Diverse culture, that aligns with our Company Values