What Impact will you make?
Does a flexible working environment perfectly suit you? Then this is your chance to work at Deloitte from the safety and comfort of your own home while having the opportunity to meet your colleagues at the Deloitte office! Apply now and be the next member of the Salesforce Platform Developers team in Thessaloniki, Patras or Heraklion, Crete.
You will have the opportunity to participate in important end-to-end projects of the greek market, working on new Salesforce platform and products (to name a few: IoT, AI, CRM, Analytics).
Deloitte Salesforce Platform professionals lead the technological development trend through cutting edge consulting services oriented to the new Cloud environment.
If you want to find out more and go further as Developer within our Division, get the chance and apply now so as to express your potential while being supported by training and structured career path.
You will focus on carrying out actively and responsibly the project-related activities that you will be involved in. Acting with progressively increasing autonomy within multi-functional teams. You will be responsible for the quality of your work and its alignment with the clients’ priorities, targets and needs.
Your future self will be able to:
- Customize and develop new technical functionalities on Salesforce platform, as well as come up with solutions supporting the client’s goals.
- Produce solid and business-oriented functionalities, through tools and resources that will be made available to you, and the rest of the team.
- Communicate your ideas and proposals in a clear, structured and concise way.
- Single out possible issues and come up with the ideal solutions and proposals related to the project and swiftly share them with the rest of the team.
- Fruitfully cooperate with inter-functional and international teams.
- Follow the workflow process in order to enable efficient development.
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in similar technical-scientific disciplines.
- Knowledge of relational databases and query languages (e.g.SQL).
- Experience in development frameworks (e.g. Node.js, Angular, React) would be a plus.
- English proficiency.
- Availability to travel, domestically and abroad (according to Covid-19 regulations).
- Proactivity, genuine enthusiasm and curiosity, teamwork attitude.
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, primarily from home but also upon business needs from our office in Heraklion.
The profile should be rounded by excellent analytical skills, precision, self-management capacities and a strong goal-oriented inclination.
Do these ring a bell? That’s a plus!
- Cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of CRM/Information Systems.
- Communication Protocols such as HTTP, JSON, API, WS, SOAP, REST, XML.
Patra, Achaea, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ