What Impact will you make?
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
We are expanding our Software Engineering Teams in Thessaloniki, Patras and Crete and we are looking for enthusiast professionals for the roles below:
- Cloud Engineers
- System Engineers
Our Deloitte Central Mediterranean cluster (Greece, Italy, Malta), hosts our Engineering competence center. We have a steadily increasing amount of international clients in the EMEA region, thus, consequently, you will have the chance to participate in important industry-leading projects and become part of our large professional network.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Start a career as a Junior Developer in cutting edge technologies
- Get trained on awesome tools
- Get #certified in the technologies you sharpen your developer skills on
- Become a member of a youthful team looking to develop the technology business world of tomorrow.
You will be part of a project delivery team, with colleagues in Greece but as well as members of other international offices, including Italy. Delivering front and / or back-end development tasks, as part of an Agile Scrum team. The projects will focus on the delivery of Cloud-based and or related solutions and/or on cutting-edge integration tools.
At Deloitte, we appreciate and value excellent analytical skills, problem-solving, self-management competences and a strong goal-oriented inclination. We are looking for passionate professionals willing to join the Cloud or System development practice in the office at Thessaloniki, Patras and Crete.
Previous experience with Software Engineering experience will be a plus, but don’t worry: with a dedicated training path and Deloitte’s expert technical architects supporting your development, if you have a solid foundation to build on, you may successfully join our team!
You will get the chance to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues, bringing to life our ambition: to “make an impact that matters”.
The ideal candidate needs to have the following requirements:
- Degree or in the process of acquiring the degree related to Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, but also autonomously if necessary.
- High motivation for consulting field.
- Academic or professional hands on experience in Development will be consider as a plus.
- Availability to travel.
Depending on your previous experience and learning curve, either in short or medium term, you will progressively be able to and will:
- Improve your technical skills in: programming languages and learn how to work as a junior developer with Deloitte.
- Learn the different technological platforms, depending on the team you’re on and implement developments and solution designs.
- Ensure the resolution of complex bugs.
- Ensure that all requirements are met based on client needs.
Άλιμος, Αθήνα, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Θεσσαλονίκη, Θεσσαλονίκη, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ